Date Posted: 06-Nov-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
QA Tester will perform the software testing practices and quality assurance gate processes inside DevOps agile squads using Java, Selenium and testing tools.
The QA Tester will perform testing activities during the entire sprint, working with Product Owners to define valuable acceptance criteria. They also provide continuous guidance and overview to the development team, implementing a Test-Driven Development approach.
To prepare a quality deliverable, the tester validates the sprint work to ensure it meets both customer's explicit and implicit requirements, and the technical standards of continuity and performance Develop solutions together in an interdisciplinary and agile team of data engineers, software developers and system specialists and also takes over professional leadership functions in a team.
CIAS (COGNITIVE INTELLIGENCE AUTOMATION SYSTEM) is a project which revolutionize the way Vodafone operates the telecom networks introducing robots, orchestrators, automation systems and that can work fully autonomous and can simulate human thinking with the help of machine learning algorithms.
The position is opened in the Digital Transformation Team form the Group Network Operations Department.
- Validate and control quality process for sprint deliver on NOC automation as part of Agile teams in Agile methodology
- Test software as part of an agile team with “short iterations and frequent releases”;
- Define the test strategy, planning and interpretation to validate that developments meet requirements and customer explicit and implicit needs
- Use Java to write a combination of test cases (automated, exploratory, regression, etc.) to fulfil the project requirements
- Use Resolve Robot Process Automation Platform to validate test cases according to acceptance criteria and customer (operations) requirements
- Develop and perform automated testing to help address pain points, streamline business operations and ensure quality
Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related Analytical field.
Drive best technology and software testing practices (System testing, End-to-end testing and Functional testing)
Knowledge on Object oriented programming language (Java ).
knowledge with integration tools ESB
Scripting, command line and operating systems administration knowledge - Windows, Unix
Strong Knowledge with relational and non-relational databases (including scripting language).
Selenium knowledge is a plus
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.