Bilfinger Tebodin, part of Bilfinger SE, is an international consultancy and engineering company with 1,600 employees over 26 offices in North West and Central and Eastern Europe.
Bilfinger Tebodin in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) is the largest engineering group in this region, having 800 consultants, engineers and managers in-house. Apart from the construction sites worldwide, the company staff is located in offices across 7 countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine. Intensive efforts to unite people across those countries result in delivering top quality international best practice to the clients.
Bilfinger Tebodin in CEE operates in four cross-country Business Lines: Consultancy, Process Engineering, Engineering and PMC. Together, they provide a portfolio of services for complex engineering projects and interdisciplinary & technical complete solutions, covering the whole investment project cycle. The company is proud of its 70 years’ experience in automotive sphere, wide variety of food and agro projects, unique latest developments in wind power plants.
Bilfinger Tebodin clients are international financial institutions, government bodies and leading global and local companies, representing different industries. Among many, Bilfinger Tebodin is a partner for Bayer, Bosch, Bridgestone, Cargill, Gestamp, Henkel, LafargeHolcim, Mars, Mondelez, Sanofi, Shell, Skoda, Siemens, Viessmann, Unilever.
- Design low voltage and medium voltage electrical distribution systems and building services for commercial, industrial facilities
- Perform electrical system designs including switchgears, switchboards, motor control centers, variable frequency drives, generators, transformers, distribution panels, and other electrical distribution systems.
- Prepare design drawings including single line diagrams, circuit diagrams, wiring diagram / wiring schematics, electrical plans, schedules etc.
- Perform design and layouts for constructions: power, lighting, cable trays, grounding and lightning, sections and other)
- Perform electrical system calculations using power analytical software packages
- Perform electrical system studies and calculations (load, harmonics, voltage drop, lighting, short circuit, coordination and arc flash, junction boxes, lighting system, cables, grounding and lightning installation)
- Engineering degree in electrical discipline
- 5+ experience in designing electrical installations, systems
- ANRE IIA/IIIA certification
- Knowledge of sizing (Ecodial, Simaris) & lighting calculation software (Dialux)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Revit - would be an advantage
- Good English
Engineering & Consultancy │Bilfinger Tebodin România S.R.L. │Permanent │White-collar workers │Professional │Engineering - Electrical