Responsible for pre- and post-silicon verification of mixed signal automotive devices:
- Planning of verification test concepts. Refinement to test plans with content and effort.
- Develop a verification framework for pre- and post-silicon testing.
- Optimization of automated system-level and module-level simulation.
- Construction of system and module test cases.
- Achieving highly automated post-silicon verification.
- Implementation of state-of-the-art V&V best practices
- Passionate about SoC design and testing of new automotive products.
- Some understanding of System Level Verification of integrated circuits.
- Preferred to have some understanding of mixed-signal integrated circuits (PCB level).
- Background in IC chip design methodology.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Digital Simulation Environment e.g. Incisive (incl. Code Coverage, Assertions).
- Preferred to have some understanding of measurement practices and lab equipment.
- Skills in object oriented testbench programming.
- Linux/Unix Programming and Scripting Environment (GCC, BASH, PERL, Python, Tcl).
- Good communication skills to work in a cross functional international team with analog and digital design engineers.
- Degree in Electronics, Communications Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 year experience in an embedded SoC engineering development or verification role.
95% sitting 5% standing
Check Each Essential Physical Functions, Maximum LBS and Working Conditions
Hearing, Talking, Seeing, Works Alone, Works Around Others