Amach is an industry-leading software company located in Dublin. We are currently recruiting for a senior UAT Tester to work with our team on one of our customer sites.
You need to apply working knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development lifecycle and able to perform software and system testing activities on an upgraded IT infrastructure.
You need to take ownership for testing of certain area(s) of a system, develop in-depth knowledge of the responsible area(s). Also, conduct complex black box, system-level, functional testing, apply comprehensive knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development lifecycle.
In this role, you will be expected to make recommendations for improvement to tools, perform test case executions and to apply in-depth working understanding of standards and methods to comply/enforce the standards in day to day tasking.
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Usually determines own work priorities
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of software testing concepts within the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of systems analysis, perform in-depth analysis of the requirement and specifications to create test cases
- Executes complex test cases/scripts and interprets/analyzes results to report, communicate, and work through issues with software engineers, perform investigation and troubleshooting activities.
- Knowledge of software quality engineering and testing methods at all levels applied within the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience on Requirement/Specification analysis, test case design and development, test execution (black box and white box), and defect reporting
- Working understanding of test automation