- Technical assistance for the Microchip's Mixed-signal and Linear Products (ADC, DAC, Digital Potentiometer, Temperature Sensor, Power Monitor, OpAmp);
- Develop of new Reference Designs, Evaluation and Demo Boards for Mixed-Signal products;
- Prepare and present technical training to customers, FAEs, CAEs and FSEs for the available evaluation boards, reference designs etc.
- Write technical documentation for the new/existing products;
- Support World Wide Customer Designs;
- Occasional travel abroad for short periods of time.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in software design and firmware development experience
- Knowledge and expertise working on microcontroller based systems designs
- Good knowledge of analog and digital circuits design, schematic and layout;
- Should have experience in testing analog/digital integrated circuits using specific equipment
- Experience with versioning control systems
- Work experience following Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Electronic circuit simulation experience;
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to occasionally travel to other Microchip sites, or customer sites to provide product support
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English, as well as technical language.
95% sitting 5% standing
Check Each Essential Physical Functions, Maximum LBS and Working Conditions
Hearing, Talking, Seeing, Works Alone, Works Around Others