The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
is the Identity and Access Management (IAM) software suite of . More than 5,000,000 users in more than 900 organizations throughout the world connect to their companies every day and manage their access rights with Evidian identity and access management solutions.
We are looking for new team members to become part of the R&D group in Romania and to join our long time quest to build the next generation of Identity as-a-Service solution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Development and maintenance of test automation scripts in accordance with backlog prioritization.
- Maintenance of the automation test frame (Jenkins, test machines, test clients, etc.).
- Participation in the estimation of the sprint user story testing activities.
- Ensure that the testing deliverables (test design/test report/defects) are created on time and per quality standard of the project.
- The job will require some manual testing based on sprint priority.
- 3-5 years of experience in automating test cases for UI and API for web applications.
- Good programming skills in languages like Java/Groovy;
- CI/CD knowledge using tools like Jenkins;
- Experience with test automation solutions like Katalon;
- Experience with version control tools like GIT.
- Experience with performance testing with tools like JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Experience with building and/or maintaining test automation frameworks based on Java (e.g. TestNG, Selenium, REST Assured, etc.)