We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise. Cerinte
The EXE Software IT team is looking for a software tester to be a part of our Quality Assurance department.
Candidates must be sharp and inquisitive testers who can create test plans and strategies, applying them along to ensure that our products exceed customer's expectations.
- Software testing experience
- Very strong knowledge of testing procedures
- Experience with bug tracking tools
- Must be familiar with Test Plans and Test Cases
- SQL experience is not mandatory but is an advantage
- Experience in web based automation is not mandatory but nice to have
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to assess priorities and manage time accordingly
- Fast learner, who can adapt quickly, being able to understand end-user experience regarding the software applications
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working with the technical and business resources to understand the requirements for each project;
- Creating and maintaining Test Plans based on the requirements;
- Documenting Test Cases to meet the desired test coverage goals;
- Executing the most effective manual or automated testing solutions, to cover all aspects of Web, Mobile and Client Server testing;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development team;
- Prioritizing tests in fast paced agile or slower waterfall development;
- Following and enhancing developed testing methodologies;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Be willing to travel for work purposes, if necessary.
What will you find at EXE Software?
- A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
- A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
- Challenging work tasks;
- Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
- An office nearby student campus and AFI mall;
- Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others;
- An exciting position in an international working environment;
- Opportunities for career development;
- Motivating salary;
- Private medical subscription.